The Ronen Foundation extend a warm and caring hand by supporting gifted and skilled young artists in the field of classical music, from the beginning of their musical path.
Most of the young promising artists have to deal with tough and sometimes almost impossible financing issues.
Their progress and development as musicians and as performing artists relies greatly on outside monetary support. The Ronen Foundations have made it their mission to help bring these talents to life and light; and the list of internationally renowned performing artists, nurtured by the foundations is long and impressive.
Send A Scholarship Request
1. Persons entitled to apply for a scholarship - young musicians from the age of 14, until
the completion of their studies in their music academy.
2. Preference will be given to young persons aged 14 to 17.
3. The number of scholarships and their sums vary each year according to the Foundation’s financial situation.
4. Requests for scholarships are to be submitted via a form, which can be downloaded from the Foundation’s website.
5. You may submit the request twice a year, until the 15th of October and until the 15th of April.
6. Please attach to the request at least one recommendation of a professional musician and a link to a recording. You may add a personal request letter.
7. Answers will be sent to applicants within several weeks.
8. The Foundation management will determine at its sole discretion who is entitled to a scholarship, and at what sum.
9. The Foundation management may approve cases that divert from the statute.
10. The Foundation management is not required to explain its decisions.
11. You may not appeal against the decision of
the Foundation management.
12. You can send the filled Scholarship Request to